Enable ISE Mode in VSCode
If you like the settings that you had in PowerShell ISE you can enable ISE Mode in VSCode if you have some of the latest releases of the
You will get these settings automatically:
- “workbench.activityBar.visible”: false
- “debug.openDebug”: “neverOpen”
- “editor.tabCompletion”: “on”
- “powershell.integratedConsole.focusConsoleOnExecute”: false
- “files.defaultLanguage”: “powershell”
- “workbench.colorTheme”: “PowerShell ISE”
Just Open up the command palette (Ctrl + Shift +P) and type Enable ISE Mode.
I like some of the settings.
If you don’t want to use the ISE mode you can disable it.
Just Open up the command palette (Ctrl + Shift +P) and type Disable ISE Mode .
But be aware of that you will loose all of the settings that came with the ISE Mode.
So have you set them before you will lose them.
Just add them again and you are fine!